Please note that changeover days are Wednesdays. Why Wednesdays? Easier traffic on the way up and down and ferries less likely to be fully booked. Also those coming from the south have an opportunity to break the journey on the way up and down to see other parts of Scotland or even the North of England (Eg The Lake District)
To reserve a week click the relevant date. You will be asked to pay a £500 non refundable deposit using the FishPal booking system (well known to Salmon Anglers) and only WorldPay will see your card details. The balance will be invoiced later and must be paid 3 months before the start of the let (see booking conditions below).
Any queries, please email: email@example.com or ring 07775 677704
1. A £500 deposit payment reserves the relevant days for you, but the booking is not fully confirmed until you have paid the balance due (rest of rent and relevant optional extras).
2. Failure to pay the balance due in full at least three months before the first day of the let automatically cancels the booking.
3. No refunds will be made of any kind for whatever reason, so we recommend that you take out full travel insurance to cover situations where any of your party are eg: ill, not able to travel, or you cannot make full payment of the balance due in time.
4. No more than four adults, or two adults and three children, may stay on any night.
5. No more than two dogs to be brought into any part of the property unless previously agreed. Dogs are not allowed on any item of furniture or upstairs and should be on leads in any field containing sheep. If you need to go out without them, they may only be left in the barn with all three doors closed.
6. You will make good any damage done to the property when there (or pay compensation in lieu) and will reimburse the owners for any third party claim made against them due to the actions of you or your guests.
7. We want you to enjoy your stay and will do our utmost to make sure that everything is in good order for you. However, if anything has been inadvertently overlooked, you must let us know immediately, so that we can take action to remedy it for the rest of your stay. Complaints left until after your stay will not be entitled to any compensation.